TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following policies, terms and conditions are effective January 1, 2018 and are subject to change without notice. Buyers/Users of products manufactured and/or sold by Console Holster, LLC. (hereafter “Console Holster”) agree to the following:
- Credit Cards, PayPal and Apple Pay are accepted forms of payment.
- Credit Card orders must ship to the billing address – shipping to a different address will require verification through your banking establishment.
- PayPal is only accepted from verified accounts with confirmed shipping address.
- PayPal payments for cancelled or refunded orders will incur a 3% order cancellation charge – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All purchases must be paid in full before the merchandise is shipped.
- All purchases made by residents in the state of Arizona will be assessed the state/city sales tax rate as applicable.
- International orders outside of the United States of America (50 States) are not supported/accepted at this time.
- It is the responsibility of the customer/installer to verify the correct size and application of the parts before installation.
- No returns allowed after (30) days from the original ship date from Console Holster.
- Only unused, intact, undamaged, and complete merchandise with all components and hardware as originally provided to the customer, will be authorized for return (subject to inspection and acceptance by Console Holster).
- Please package returns appropriately, keeping a record of tracking numbers. Insure the package if warranted, as we can only issue credit for returns we actually receive.
- Shipping charges are not refunded unless the error was the fault of Console Holster. For items with “Free” shipping or Flat-Rate shipping options, actual shipping charges will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Shipping labels are not provided for returns unless it is to correct an order error caused by Console Holster. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer for all returns.
- Shipping is either absorbed by Console Holster (“Free Shipping”), calculated, or flat-rate. If an order is returned for a refund, the actual shipping charges will be deducted from the refund amount. No exceptions.
- Orders requiring additional verification (security concerns, incorrect information, etc.) may need additional processing time.
- Estimated dates are not guaranteed and are subject to change periodically.
- The delivery time of your package primarily depends on the service level selected. When selecting the shipping method for your package, please keep in mind that most carriers do not work on weekends or major holidays. When carriers quote shipping days, they are referring to business days. Business days are defined as Monday through Friday, with the exception of holidays observed by the parcel carriers. As a general rule, transit times are as follows:
- Next Day Air – Delivered within 1 Business Day
- 2nd Day Air – Delivered within 2 Business Days
- 3-Day Service – Delivered within 3 Business Days
- Ground – Delivered within 3-7 Business Days
- USPS Priority Mail – Delivered within 2-5 Business Days
OUT OF STOCK ORDERS:
- If an order is placed for a product that is out of stock, we will keep your order in our system and ship the item as soon as it becomes available. Console Holster reserves the right to split your order into multiple shipments without notification in an attempt to try and get your products to you sooner.
- If you wish to split your order voluntarily due to an out of stock item, please notify our customer service department and be aware that additional shipping charges may apply if both shipments do not qualify for free shipping.
APO / PO BOX SHIPMENTS:
- APO / PO BOX shipments do not qualify for flat-rate shipping and are subject to USPS shipping rates. Shipments going to an APO or PO Box will default to ship via USPS as the shipping carrier. Please be aware that the United States Postal Service (USPS) has size restrictions on shipments going to APO’s and PO Boxes. If you have a large item needing to ship to a postal box please contact one of our customer service representatives to look at available options.
BILLING ADDRESS / SHIPPING ADDRESS:
- If you wish to have your item(s) shipped to an address other than your billing address, please be aware that your order may require additional verification and may be subject to processing delays. We recommend allowing extra time for order fulfillment when shipping to an alternate address. If you have any questions about your order verification please feel free to contact our customer service department.
- Any package hold or redirect request made to the carrier by the customer/recipient shall remove Console Holster from liability surrounding the delivery of the shipment, and will incur additional handling charges.
LOST OR DAMAGED SHIPMENTS:
- If your shipment becomes damaged or lost in transit, please notify one of our customer service representatives immediately. Do not discard any boxes or packaging materials that were included with the shipment. In order to fully process a damage claim, all original products and packaging materials must be provided. Console Holster is not liable for damage claims that are denied due to customer negligence.
- Direct Signature Required may be required on orders valued over $100.00
- Refusing a shipment that is sent back to Console Holster does not automatically constitute the right to refund, exchange, or credit.
DAMAGES OR SHORTAGES:
- All merchandise leaving Console Holster is inspected and certified to be complete and free from any damage before shipping.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect shipments received from Console Holster within 2 business days of receiving the package.
- Console Holster’s responsibility for a shipment ceases when the carrier accepts the shipment.
- Shipment discrepancies or manufacturing defects claims must be made to Console Holster within three (3) business days of receipt of order.
INSTALLATION OF PRODUCTS:
- Console Holster provides installation instructions for Console Holster products. Those instructions need to be reviewed prior to attempting installation.
- If you are uncomfortable with the installation, please find a qualified shop prior to attempting installation.
- Console Holster is not liable for issues caused by improper installation or use of the product.
- Console Holster has policies in place to protect our customers and ourselves, and reserves the right to refuse, cancel, and/or otherwise not complete orders for any reason.
- We screen all online orders such that potentially fraudulent orders are flagged for investigation. In some cases, we will ask for printed identification before processing and shipping orders.
CONSOLE HOLSTER PRODUCT LINE WARRANTY:
- All Console Holster products are backed by a one (1) Year Limited Warranty.
- The one (1) Year Limited Warranty covers all manufacturer defects.
- Any modification to the Console Holster product voids the one (1) Year Limited Warranty.
- The one (1) Year Limited Warranty does not cover abuse, accidents, coating, fire damage, crash damage, improper installation, improper component fitment, etc.
- There are no other warranties stated or implied that extend beyond that described above or warrant fitness for particular purpose other than stated for a given item. Please contact Console Holster concerning warranty claims.
- We are not responsible for errors, misprints published on this website.
- Prices and Specifications are subject to change without notice